This year, Golden Week runs from 1st – 7th of October and it is getting closer and closer. In this period it will not be possible to pick up or ship goods by rail, as our Chinese colleagues are on holiday.
We therefore encourage you to contact us for your rail bookings as soon as possible, if you have shipments ready in this time frame.
Here below you can see the closing dates in this period for LCL rail.
Last rail consolidation before Golden Week is the following:
- Shenzhen/Xiamen/Qingdao/Tianjin – Closing: 23th of September
- Ningbo – Closing: 24th of September
- Shanghai – Closing: 25th of September
ETD: Hefei – 30th of September
ETA: Hamburger – 20th of October
Arriving/delivery in Denmark estimated on the 27th of October
First rail consolidation after Golden Week is the following:
- Shenzhen/Xiamen/Qingdao/Tianjin - Closing: 7th of October
- Ningbo – Closing: 8th of October
- Shanghai – Closing: 9th of October
ETD: Hefei – 14th of October
ETA: Hamburger – 3rd of November
Arriving/delivery in Denmark is estimated on the 10th of November
Please contact our freight managers for more information or booking.