We offer a super exciting training in forwarding. As a forwarding trainee at Prime Cargo, you get an exciting training that will introduce you the forwarding and shipping industry and will let you work independently with different transportation tasks.
Prime Cargo is a modern, reliable, flexible and innovative company with 100% commitment to our work, the surrounding world and you as an employee. We give you space to develop and take independent decisions and help you in the best way possible.
You learn to:
- assess and guide customers based on their different needs and desires;
- work with international transport and customs documentation;
- take into consideration different countries' cultural and geographic conditions;
- get good at presenting your own self and your work.
We teach you everything about freight forwarding, and you quickly learn how to help customers from all over the world and thereby turn into an important piece in the whole forwarding process.
The training spans over a period of two years and alternates between training at IBC (International Business Colleague) and an internship at Prime Cargo so that you can get a good feeling of everyday life in the freight forwarding industry. The training will cover the following areas:
- Road transport
- Air freight
- Sea freight
After, we will find out together what direction your development should take, you can get a relevant profile in relation to your future plans.
The training will give you lots of knowledge in:
- different forms of transportation and logistics;
- market conditions;
- transport law;
- international trade and payments;
- hazardous goods;
- sales and customer service.
If you want to know more about our forwarding training, call our HR department and just ask away. You can also read more about your options as a forwarding agent on the website of the Danish Association of Forwarding Agents.